Question
Posted by: Mr G | 2010/01/11

Mia: Breast reduction pills

This is to a reply on Mia' s question on the 08/01/2010:

I must admit E size breasts are quite large, but nothing to be ashamed of. Do you have a small, medium or bigger body build?

If you don' t have any medical problems with them then you shouldn' t have any problems with the size of your breasts. I personally am a " large-breasts-man"  and would rather see you accept and enjoy them than to feel ashamed by them. But in the end it is up to you. You are welcome to discuss this issue since I have had similar discussions with at least four of my close girl friends.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/11

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/11

Reply to cyberdoc