Question
Posted by: Anna | 2011/08/24

Metronidazole and Doxytet

My Domestic is taking these two tablets and some others as well, should I be concerned as we share the same toilet facility? As I heard that these are for STD''s. Please advise.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Anna

These are broad-spectrum antibiotics and are used for a variety of infections, not only STD's. Should you however be concerned, I'd suggest using a disinfectant cleaner in your bathroom.

21
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/30

I've done HIV test a few months ago i was negative today i tested POSITIVE they gave me NUCOTRIM and CETAPON is it possible that i'm NEGATIVE

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/30

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/30

I go to the clinic few months ago and i tested nrggetive today i repeated to the clinic and i tested posite they gave me NUCOTRIM and CETAPON is it possible that i'm HIV positive

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/03

Hi I'm 22 years old and I did a pregnancy test last month and it says Its positive but today I went to the clinic then they told me that I'm not pregnant and its been two months knws not seeing my period is that possible coz I also have morning sickness pLz help me I'm so confuse they also gave me doxytet metronidazole n 1cefixile can I take them or drink them plz help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/03

Posted by: Rego | 2015/11/27

Hi,am 19 years old.i have a smelly discharge and a pain in my vulva.and rush tooo.what is it? At the clinic they gave me metrondazole and doxytet,and injection of azythogim.will it help me.

Reply to Rego
Posted by: zeee | 2015/11/25

Hi I've been using doxytet and metronidazol for burning urine and later found out that im pregnant,I development a white odourless discharge,was it because of the medication or was it early symptoms of pregnancy,also I am experiencing pain when I hv sexual intercourse like I have cuts in my private part,what can cause that pain and what treatment do I need

Reply to zeee
Posted by: Lebo | 2015/11/15

Hi,is it safe to use doxytet when pregnant?

Reply to Lebo
Posted by: LEBO | 2015/11/15

Hi,Is it safe to use doxytet when pregnant?

Reply to LEBO
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/17

yellowish discharge??? burns during urination?? irritated penis?? doxytet is the best tablets to cure that ...I know I've been experiencing this 2 months ago so if you got this please ask for doxytet

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/07/07

My girlfriend is using this tablets nw she wants me to use them. Can I use them?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/20

Hi I'm using doxytet,lansoloc,cetapon,nucotrim and MZL 400 its day 2 but I vomit,feel nausea and get stomach pains after taking this meds...so pls help

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/04/09

Usualy pils r safe to use aft 3months of expiry date

Posted by: Angel | 2015/03/26

Hi I'm Angel my husbands penis bleeds while and after having sex.what is it,and how is it going to affect me?

Reply to Angel
Posted by: mandi | 2015/02/24

I went to the doctor and they say I have hpv and candida .can I be the one who developed it or its coursed by something else

Reply to mandi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/02/10

Hi I'm using both of these tablets for infection but I still get pain in virgina more special when I'm having sex it feels like I have cuts under

Posted by: fikile | 2014/11/15

Hi I am give the above tablets for infection but now I am feeling more pains then before I even having blood when I go to toilet and a running stomach

Reply to fikile
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/07/29

What will happen if an sti is untreated although you have been eating the treatment?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/03/14

Hi I am using doxytet 100mg for malaria so I am on a 3 month contraceptive can I get pregnant from using it

Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/10

My housekeeper was given doxytet exp date 9/2013 and moxymax 250 exp date 10/2013 at the local clinic Is it safe to use?

Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/08/25

Hi Anna

Reply to pharmacist