Question
Posted by: Candy | 2010/08/03

MetroGel V

my husband went for a circumcision a month ago. Friday night was the first time after his circumcision that we made love. all was good until the next day. i noticed my vagina area abit sensitive. i thought i bruised during intercourse since it was so long since we were together. i had a bath 2 times that day to remove the overflow of his sperms. by that evening we tried to make love again and it was really painful for me. it felt that i was very tight at the entrance. thought maybe i was not wet enough. so we tried lubricating again and tried again. it still was sore. i let him go all the way in, felt burning and pain. so we stopped. but i didnt have any smelly discharge or anything of that sort. the last time (2 years ago, this happened when i had an infection) the gynae put my on antibiotics. i went to Dischem the next morning and got myself the MetroGel V. i already inserted the gel twice, they say for 5 nights. it normally stays in the entire night, in the morning the gel starts to come down. when i had a bath the 2 mornings, i noticed the gel with some white stuff. could this be a normal discharge carried down by the gel or is it something to worry about. is this gel effective in clearly an infection? i skipped my period this month, was supposed to get it this week, but instead of taking my placibo tablet on sat. i started a new pack.
could the circumcision have caused a problem for me in any way, to get infected?

It does sound like you may have an infection. Metrogel doesn't help for all types of infection so, if it does not clear, you should see a doctor. The circumcision should not cause an infection.

7
Posted by: bongi | 2016/06/02

I am a diebetic and I have had an infection months now I get better and worsens .I have been using the Metro gel v for 3 nights now but today I got my period.5 night is not done. Must I carry on Doc?

Reply to bongi
Posted by: lady | 2014/01/23

I'm getting lower pain these mornings, it feels like my left ovary. Should I stop using the gel? I still have about two days gel left. The itching is gone .

Reply to lady
Posted by: lady | 2014/01/20

Hi, i'm a married woman going to start with the product tonight. I do think it might have something to do with sperm or tampons. It was our first time after period when I noticed the next day something is wrong. I'm itching near my klit area, and sometimes my urine would burn me. But also note I went for surgery last year June to burn/cleanse my ovaries. We are struggling to have children. Before the opp my doc and the gynea knew that intercourse was very painful for a long time. I do really hope it works for me. G strings are now in the dustbin, I started washing my undies by hand. Regards lady

Reply to lady
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/06/26

Hi, I'm currently taking Metrogel V and I noticed white discharge coming out. Is this dried particles from the gel or is it an infection? Your feedback in this regard will be much appreciated. :)

Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/05/14

Can I use MetroGel V when I am on my periods? Will it not affect me in any other infections? Your help will be appreciated. Thank you

Reply to gynaedoc | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: lady | 2014/01/23

could u please view my updated info and advice me accordingly? Sometimes when ppl know ur using medical scheme, they just want to waste money instead of giving the right solution to the problem, not just handlibg symptoms.