Question
Posted by: sammy | 2011-06-08

method

I have just observed growth of pubic hair. I also know that these are to be removed for your bf/husband to enjoy sex. i wanted to remove them myself as I was shy going to beautician or take others help. In the process i bruised my atea and it bleed. It is now itching at lot. Pl help how this is to be done to avoid injury as i use a razor.

It is not necessary for pubic hair to be removed in order for your boyfriend/husband to enjoy sex. This is a message often given out in the media that women must remove body hair in order to look sexy or appealing. I would advice to you would be to be as you feel comfortable. You may want to ask your partner what he/she prefers and if it is some thing that you feel comfortable doing, ie perhaps to remove some hair, then do so. Any removal of hair should be done in an appropriate way, and there are many options from shaving, waxing, lazer treatments. Some can be attempted at home, others require a professional's help. When hair regrows it may cause itchiness.

2
Posted by: sammy | 2011-06-12

Dear Sexologist,
If shaving is ok, how can I do without hurting or bruising. At present I use my brother''s razor and sometimes get cut. This is then irritating and hurts. Further if shaved regularly will the region be not have hard growth and thick hair? Kindly suggest the best way to shave as the growth of tiny tips itches a lot.

Reply to sammy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-06-10

Reply to Sexologist