Question
Posted by: Tania | 2012/10/17

Metallic taste in mouth

I''m currently 15 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden have a metallic taste in my mouth. Also, my lips have a burning sensation and have cracked mouth corners. Could it be a vitamin/mineral deficiency?

The metallic taste is normal. Cracked lips could be due to a vitmain deficiency. Take a good multivitamin like Pregnavit M.

2

Posted by: Nini | 2012/10/17

Welcome to the club! Just last week I posted about my dry cacked lips, and I was 29 weeks pregnant then.

I have an iron deficiency, so I''m thinking it has something to do with that. Nothing helped, not lip-ice, not cream, not vaseline... nothing. I ended up using my daughter''s SBR Repair Cream (barrier cream) and it took it away within a day.

Reply to Nini