Metal Intolerance

I am on a red meat, dairy &  gluten free diet 4 health reasons. I find that my body has become so sensitive that I am now metal intolerant so much so that metal cars, furniture, etc. causes stiffness &  stress in my body......your advice is appreciated. Thank u, Mary

Dear Mary
I trust that you are taking various supplements to ensure that you do not develop deficiencies of the following: a) Protein, b) Iron and vitamin B12, c) B complex vitamins d) Calcium and magnesium? If not, then please do discuss this with your pharmacist. You can take a complete vitamin and mineral supplement such as Supradyn Forte to replace your B complex vitamins, B12 and minerals, plus additional iron (FerroFolate) and calcium, vit D and vit K2 ( MenaCal.7). Protein can be obtained from legumes (cooked or canned dry beans, peas and lentils as well as soya products and soya milk).
I hope this helps with your metal intolerance.