Question
Posted by: Willie | 2010-05-10

Metabolism

I quit smoking two years ago and from then i have pick up weight.I go to the gym 4 x week for 3/4 hour in the morning and go cycling in the afetrnoons 1 hour 4 x week but with no results is there anything i can take to increase my metabolism

Hallo Willie
You may need to look at the type of food you eat ( try more vegetables and lean meat and less carbohydrates ) or the volume of the food. Best would be to get a dietician to work out a diet that suits your lifestyle.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-05-11

Hallo Willie
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: Lindie | 2010-05-10

Green tea! Drink about 3 cups per day.. You''re actually already doing the one BEST thing that increases your metabolism naturally and safely.. EXERCISE! Just keep it up, mix up those workouts and training sessions and shock your body by doing a " super circuit"  or kick boxing class!

Reply to Lindie