Question
Posted by: sunny | 2009-02-04

Metabolism

What is metabolism and how will I notice if it' s working?

I' m on wheigh less diet and doing Taebo at home since the beginning of the year.

Dear Sunny
Metabolism includes all the functions of the human body! If you are not ill, then your metabolism is working properly. In some cases metabolism slows down (for example when people get older or if they have an underactive thyroid gland), which can hamper weightloss. If you are losing steadily on your Weigh-Less diet and by doing exercise then you need not worry that your metabolism is not working. Exercise stimulates the metabolism and helps with weightloss, so keep up the good work.