Question
Posted by: Ansie | 2009/10/19

metabolic hormone lipton

What can I use to suplement the lipton hormone for metabolism

Dear Ansie
If lipton hormone is one of those weightloss injections, then the injection is supposed to cause the weightloss! However, most of these injections either do nothing (you lose weight because the injections are combined with a starvation diet!) or cause negative side-effects. I would stop using the injections and use 30 min or more of aerobic exercise (running, jogging, brisk walking, swimming, cycling, rowing or skipping)to stimulate the metabolism.

1

Dear Ansie