Posted by: has a question | 2009-07-18

Met someone else

I am a married women aged 37 been married for almst 18years, but i married a childhood friend which i thought i loved but some time ago i met a man who makes me feel alive again have fun etc i fell in love with him but i would not leave my hub, problem is my dad molested me when i was younger and some times i suffer frm depresion but have no guts to see some one about this, my husband knows!he is older almost 9years than me, my friend said maybe i saw a father figure in my husband? my husband is an introvert and i am the exact oposite. ag please help me get some answers?

Youknow, it shouldn't need guts to see someone about this --- it's nothing terrible to do, just to see someone understanding and expert to talk about what is bothering you, and to look for better ways of dealing with it. There is no way you can get at the answers you need without working over time with an expert counsellor / therapist who can clarify the questions, and then work towards finding those answers WITH you