Question
Posted by: Anne | 2010/11/20

Mestruation on Microval

I am currently on Microval (still breastfeeding) but having a full blown week of mestruation every other week. Can I take something else instead, and is that normal?

Irregular bleeding can occur. You could use the injectable.

4
Posted by: Anne | 2010/11/23

Anony... did you leave the pil, is that how you got pregnant again? or did you fall pregnant while stil on it?

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Anne | 2010/11/23

Reply to Anne
Posted by: Anony | 2010/11/22

I was also using microval and breastfeeding at the same time and I also have those abnormal periods at a point whereby I will be on period this week and a next week they will dissapear and again they will come back and now i just discovered I am pregnant and my baby is 7mths old.So my advice to you if you are sexually active drink the pills everyday or look for other option because you dont want to endup like me.I was waiting for my next period and I was going to use injection and now I cant due to I have a bun in an oven

Reply to Anony