Question
Posted by: Anne | 2009/12/04

Mestruation

Was wondering if anybody can be of help on this. I' m not on any type of contraception, but haven' t had my period for last 2months, its been like that before where I' d skip a month and next back to normal etc. I' m not pregnant as I was sterilized, my question is this: what can I do to have my period before hubby and I go away for the holidays which is in less than 2 weeks time? I dont want to go on holiday down to the beach knowing its a bit of a mess down there, also I always experience a lot of back pain and abdominal cramps when I do have it, so I don' t want to be miserable throughout it as we' re both really looking forward to a well deserved break!!
Any advise please, it would be greatly appreciated.

You can't bring your period forward but you can delay it by taking Provera. You need a prescription for this and would have to start at least 7 days before going on holiday.

1