Question
Posted by: Janice hooper | 2012-05-30

Messing up

Its my first time but my guy has done it before im scared im going to do something wrong

Dear Janice
Sex is always anxiety producing.The key is to lower your expectations and to talk to your partner and explore what the two of you are comfortable with. Experience is about talking to your partner and sharing what the two of would like to try and the loving that you will share and not how good or bad you are . That your guy has done it before will soon lead to you asking "Who was the woman" and then starst the road to difficulty .

2
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012-05-31

Make sure you are 100% ready - if you are nervous or you''re doing it just for him - DON''T DO IT!! - You have to be 100% ready!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: XXX | 2012-05-30

I doubt that you will mess up,sex happens naturally and with his " experience"  he will probably guide you anyway.
Just remember to practice safe sex.

Reply to XXX