Posted by: Ruth | 2011-05-16

Message to Average Man &  Reader Replies

No thank you I do not want to date you. You by your own admission are so shallow. You strike me as the type of average man that will ditch a woman at the slightest hint of trouble. But expect her to be there for you no matter what. Please man. Wake up. And judging by your attitude to elderly folks that is how you would end of treating your own mom. How a man treats and speaks of his own parents is what he is made of.

But tell you what you can come over for supper to meet my mom, my current boyfriend and some of my snobbish friends. Post your details and I will send you an invite. Your parents are invited.

You also assumed I am not in a relationship. Yep that is right, just because I asked about my mother does not mean I am not seeing anyone.

And for being so intelligent, Gee I don''t know, but I am certainly more intelligent than the average man that is for sure.

And I work my butt off for my R20 000pm. I earned it. I studied for it (part-time) and still do. I also worked 2 jobs for a long time.

I never committed to the one guy because he is a womaniser. He married the love of his life and is about to get divorced with 2 kids. Wonder why? Super guy but he can''t keep his snake in his pants.

The other one decided to take a 2 year sabbatical (at my expense). Established too late from his ex wife that he has a habit of doing this. So I kicked him out.

Yep, since I am so snobbish I am probably the one you see with my friends who are a mixed bag of fat, thin, coloured, white, indian, well off, poor, but I have to admit most of them are intelligent and have great senses of humour. And snobbish me helps support a Zulu family know despite the insolvency and all!

You people are the snobs you never read the posting properly you only take snippets out of it. I have replied to so many postings and am always first kind...

This is my last post so bye for now, and all the best.

You go girl!