Question
Posted by: H25 | 2008/06/08

MESSAGE TO ALL CS POSTERS

This is a reminder to all people here who dont already know to PLEASE NOT harrass CS tomorrow (Mon) - he catches up on all hiis personal chores he has to do (while spending the previous week dedicated to people here hour after hour, with NO complaining I might add! He will duly answer ALL postings Tues, promptly as always. In any case he (like all the other Experts) has 3 week days to answer postings, everyone here just gets spoilt because he is so prompt in answering!

So PLEASE leave him in peace tomorrow!

CS = have a good week - whats the story with MM, any luck?

Thanks for being so thoughtful. No sign of MM, so we're getting closer to his longest ever absence ( 3 1/2 weels at Christmas/NewYear, after which he did return ). Botherwise, still MIA.
Just enjoyed the French Open final --- sorry, but I prefer Nadal, so delighted that he won. Federer is too prissy, and too scared of getting dust on his pants.
And Priceless Pearl. and others, lighten up a bit. No need to be nasty sniping miseries ! And as EVERY week my Mondays and Tuesdays are made miserable by excessive postings, and nagging from people who didn't get a response within the hour, I'm happy for someone to remind folks to be reasonable. You've heard of reasonable, I hope ?

5
Posted by: butterfly007 | 2008/06/09

Hi, I am new here! Figuring out.

Reply to butterfly007
Posted by: Priceless Pearl | 2008/06/08

You are right T ! we should all just chill a bit. :)

Reply to Priceless Pearl
Posted by: T | 2008/06/08

sorz i just gotta laugh. what is up with people today, national fight day!?!
all u lovely ladies need to go have a bikki and some hot milk n relax, mwaz :)

Reply to T
Posted by: T | 2008/06/08

hope cs has fun, not easy dealing with us folk.

Reply to T
Posted by: H25 | 2008/06/08

CS

I'm off to watch Feder vs Nadal - I'm rooting for Federer, but I'm not convinced (French Open final!). Hope it doesn't go to 5 sets then I will be totally stressed out!

Reply to H25