Question
Posted by: Cybershyr*nk | 2008/09/01

Message from Cybershrink

I have asked H24 to close my forum for Monday and Tuesday this week, though this doesn' t seem to have happened just yet. The reason is, I am visiting Cape Town brieflly in connection with the High School Musical series. I will try to comment on some of the messages already posted if I can. Staying at the superb Camps Bay Retreat, and trying to post this from their Library Computer. Should be back home by Wednesday

And with so much to do in the theatre, just as well the weather was awful, as I wasn't tempted to wander out onto the beach. Do watch the series ( Saturday evening and Monday evenings at 7 ) --- such truly nice kids, a reassurance that that species is not extinct !

1
Posted by: CP MOM | 2008/09/01

Lucky YOu ! enjoy!

Reply to CP MOM