Question
Posted by: Herman | 2008/08/19

Mesotherapy

Good morning...

I have heard much about Mesotherapy and would like to know more about it and if possible, where I can have it done (by a qualified practitioner). I am a bit scheptical as there seems to be a bit of negativity around the topic. I am not very over weight, but am battling to shed the last remaining bit of fat around my mid-section. Please share some of your knowledge regarding this as well as you personal/professional advice...

Thank you...

Hallo Herman
I don't have experience in mesotherapy - but see this article by Dr Ingrid van Heerden:
http://www.health24.com/dietnfood/Weight_Centre/15-51-2992-3798,38633.asp
I wonder if local liposuction would not be a safer and more effective option for you - done by an experienced plastic surgeon of course?