Posted by: sweet | 2008-12-02

merina and pregency

hi gynae
i am just wondering i have had the merina for 2 years know no periods but just the side effects of spotting know and again but i am just wondering could you still get pregent with the merina in could the merina fall out because in the morrning i feel sick and it has being happening for the last 2 weeks me and my partner had sex the day i stopped spotting and i feel like i am pregent because my brest are tender and feel big

All contraceptives have a small failure rate, so it is possible.

Posted by: emmie | 2008-12-10

i had the merina put in monday when your periods stop at all is it goog or bad i have no problems when menstrating and no heavy flow i expect it to go a way comletely but does this not cause cancer?

Reply to emmie