Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008-12-04

Mercilon

Hi doc

i went off the pill on to the 2 month injection been on it for about 4 months now the problem is i get terrible acne break outs and i feel so down and moody and flat line the whole time.... I am getting married next year November and want to start a family right away.

I am thinking of going back onto Mercilon for it was the best pill for me... my next injection is due 20 December... when do i swith to the pill?

Hi Kasandra, you can start just before your next injection is due. It will take 2 weeks to a month before you are 100% safe on the Mercilon so just take extra precaution the first month

1
Posted by: Conny | 2008-12-20

Hi, is Mercilon safe? I started taking Mercilon again after 1 year. I' ve only taken 4 pills and have done it today twice without protection from my partner? Is it safe? Is there still anything I can do to make sure I won' t get pregnant? Thank you.

Reply to Conny