Question
Posted by: Prishnie | 2009-06-09

Mentrual Period Late

I have taken the 6th red tablet of nordette pills, but has' nt get my period yet. Last week thursday i have changed my contraception from Nordette to Nur-Isterate, but has continue to take the nordette tablet, because it is said that the injection can take up to 14 days to effective in one' s body .

Could it be, the Nur-Isterate that delays my period or is there a possibility that i might be pregnant? Or is my cycle messed up, and that is delaying my period?

It could be that the combination of Nuristerate and Nordette is delaying your period.