Posted by: Ané l | 2009-01-07

Mentrual like pain - 12 week of pregnant

Good day Docter. I just want to know if mentrual like pains in 12 week of pregnancy is normal. The pains are more like a discomfort than sore. There are no spotting. I am struggling with constipation, can that be a cause? This is my 2de pregnancy, I had a misscarrage with the 1st one at 6 weeks. Do I need to see my MD or am I just paranoid?

It could be constipation but mild cramps at this stage are fairly normal.

Posted by: Caroline | 2009-01-08

I had those menstrual type pains in both pregnancies and it is apparenlty very common

Reply to Caroline
Posted by: Haddy-B | 2009-01-08

pls see your gynecologist immediately.
i had a similar experience but delayed going to the hospital so i lost it at 24-weeks.

Reply to Haddy-B