Question
Posted by: Leb | 2010/03/04

mentrual issues

Hi Doc,

Last month my period took longer that usual, heavy flow with clots from beginning to the end. at the begining the clots were smaller and thet became bigger. I went to my Doc ho told me taht it was just a hormonal imbalance and prescribed me some pills to stop the flow.
This month The periods were not very heavy, i had a normal flow but still with clots same pattern.
I suspected fibroids but my Doc said it''s not fibroids. What could be wrong?

It may have been a once off thing. Wait and see what happens in the next couple of months.

1