Question
Posted by: Darma | 2008/10/27

Mentral and sore boobs problem

Dear doctors

I haven' t had my menstral cicle for a long time...maybe 3 months now. My boobs are sore and my nipple are sensitive, now, i know it sounds like i am pregnant... i have done 2 preg tests within the space of 2 months and both showed negative... could it be something else?

i was on the injections and stopped using it, and ever since going off the injections i have not had my period yet, which is strange... i am suppose to have ad my cicle already...

please advise...

It can take up to a year after stopping the injection before you have a period. The sore breasts suggests that your hormones are adjusting.