Posted by: pk | 2010-03-11

Mental Stress

Hi, i asked you yesterday if there is any connection with sinusitus and this not feeling of not being myself and blurry vision, i went to the docter and he said my bp is very high for 26 year old and im getting pannick attacks im normally on cilift and taking inderal la80 to calm and lower BP what else can i do to make this mental stress go away to have my normal life and thinking back that i had 2 days ago..thanks

Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-03-15

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: Dr Bets | 2010-03-11

Hallo Mental Stress
Can you identify the cause of the stress? It may help to see a psychologist to teach you stress relieving techniques. You could also try Biral herbal calming tablets during the day.

Reply to Dr Bets