Question
Posted by: SisterE | 2009/03/12

mental Problem

i am a 37 year old woman. my problem is that i have a very weak memory. my mind does not absorb any information and i easily forget everything. this jeopardise my work as it need a very active mind. what scares me is that i have been granted a study bursary at work. i am not sure if i will be able to cope.

Please help

Eva Makwea

Maybe it'd help to see a psychologist for some basic testing of your memory to assess the extent of this problem, and its causes, which may be relaively easy to relieve. Many types of phyical and emotional ill-health can affect memory. Being over-anxious about job performance and studying can impair one's concentration, and if you don't absorb the material into memory, of course it won't be there to reclaim later

1
Posted by: MENTAL PROBLEM 2 | 2009/03/13

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT I RECENTLY BOUGHT A COMPUTER TO PLAY GAMES ON IT SO I CAN EXCERCISE MY BRAIN.I READ AND SEE IF I CAN RECALL WHAT HAPPENED ABOUT WHAT I READ AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER COS THE BRAIN NEEDS OXYGEN. TAKE MORE TIME TO RELAX BUY A CLASSICAL CD AND MEDITATE KEEP A CLEAR MIND SEE YOUR PROBLEMS IN A POSITIVE WAY. WHEN A PERSON IS DEPRESSED AND NEGATIVE IT CLOGS ALL YOUR THINKING ABILITY. GO OUT TAKE A WALK AND OR SIMPLY DANCE IN YOUR HOUSE OR ANYWHERE.

Reply to MENTAL PROBLEM 2