Posted by: Cammy | 2008-11-04

mental health!!

my partner of ten yrs is now woking out, on his return we made love although he just wanted oral and I refused, to my sorrow I think as i am on fire, my mind is working overtime here.

Could it be his meds? if so I thought these meds made him impotent, although he wasn' t , his bi-polar and these are the meds he takes Clonazepam 2mg- Fluxoetine(prozac) 20g- Lamitor - 100g could these be the cause of my burn?.....

I don't understand the roots of your question, Cammy. It sounds as though you were hoping his meds WOULD render him impotent. They affect different people differently. AM I understanding that you had intercourse with him, on this occasion, and have been experiencing a burning sensation in the vagina afterwards ? Obviously there's a possibility of some sort of infection, but that would usually be obvious in other ways, and wouldn't be noticeable soon afterwards. Was there perhaps, because you apparently felt rather reluctant, a lack of proper lubrication, causing chafing and discomfort for you ? The medicines would not have caused this symptom in you.

Posted by: jcat | 2008-11-04

Cammy, get yourself tested asap for the basic STDs. Doesn' t mean that he has been messing around, something like candida (thrush) and also trich can be picked up fairly easily, and definitely passed on during sex as well.

A good rule is that if it hurts, it' s worth checking out with the doc. But, as I said, it doesn' t have to mean he was playing away, just that he might need reminding about washing hands etc!

Reply to jcat
Posted by: Cammy | 2008-11-04

Thanks CS, my worry is that maybe his been with someone else, yesterday being the 3rd day after when I experienced the slight burn.
He denies having been with someone so I thought maybe it' s the meds, we hadn' t had intercourse for more than 18mths.
So I was willing and ready.

Reply to Cammy