Posted by: Am I looney? | 2009-04-06

mental exhaustion

I am a female, 45 years of age and going through menopause but that' s not the problem. I am , at the moment and for last year been miserable. Unhappy, terribly irritated (especially with my hubby), my eyes don' t sparkle (they are dead). I have a wondeful husband and 2 amazing kids, we live a good life on a farm, have super friends - I should be happy.

The problem is I have felt like this my whole life - happiness seems to avoid me somehow. If I look back, I have always been like this and yet I can' t seem to think of any trauma that would be significant to feeling like this.

Please help me to find happiness and learn to live!

Depression happens, ven to the niest and best of us, and that's not looney --- it's more like a sort of spiritual and emotional anaemia. Fortunately, ti responds well to treatment with medications and counselling, which in your case could be really important, to move beyond the negative set of assumptiopns that seem to dominate you. You absolutely CAN find happiness, and learn to live contentedly, if you get the right help

Posted by: Am I looney? | 2009-04-07

Good Morning Doc

Many thanks for your words of wisdom!

Have a great day!

Reply to Am I looney?