Question
Posted by: C | 2012-02-16

Mental Breakdown?

Good day,
I am currently going through a divorce. My family is afraid that I may have had a mental breakdown or is close to having one. I don''t sleep well, and mostly awaken by a shocking feeling were I can''t move. I have chest pains, headaches, hardly eat, sometimes feel the need to vomit and uncontrolled outburst of crying so much that it feels that my heart and chest hurts. I have a history of major depression and anxiety attacks. Can you give me advice please.

You are definately suffering from depression. I suggest that you consult your doctor for treatment of your depression, with an antidepressant. A referral to a psychologist will also be beneficial in assisting you to deal with the trauma.