Question
Posted by: Meg | 2012/08/22

Menstural Cycle Concern

Good Morning.
I thank you in advance for your advice.

My mensturals have been quite regular.
Generally I either spot on day 25 / 26 &  bleed on day 28 and most of the time I just start bleeding on day 28.
However my concern is with my last cycle. I started spotting on day 20, which was on &  off, and then bleeding on day 25.
Counting from my last spotting, I am on day 24, counting from my last bleed, I am on day 19, and have started spotting.

My boyfriend &  I active, with no form of birth control, we not ''trying'' yet not ''preventing'' either, we letting nature takes its course...ok, we are trying.

I have also recently had routine blood tests to check out my thyroid, blood count etc and all came out clear.

Is this sudden change a concern and can it affect my chances of falling pregnant?

Thank you again for your advice.

It may be that you have a cyst or hormonal problem. I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist.

3
Posted by: Meg | 2012/09/06

Thank you for the advice, I have since find out that I am expecting.
Not sure what happened with the previous month but this month was implantation bleeding....Im most def expecting a little one.

Reply to Meg

Posted by: Amanda Mukwevho | 2012/08/22

Good day anonymous. my advise to u is that u visit ur gaeny for advice on ur cycle, and they will advise u about ur fertile days and thats when u will knw that u can have sex with ur boyfriend.Also seek advise from ur gayne about ur diet, tell her that u need food to boost ur fertility, so that u can make things easy for u.Do ur excesies , drink a lot of water, and have sex 11 days after ur cycle.

Reply to Amanda Mukwevho