Question

Menstuation not stopping

I am 38 years old. My menstruation has now been going on for 2weeks. Also the out lip of my virgina is extremely swollen, hard and sore. My face has been breaking out
Do you perhaps know what the cause could be? Also do I need to see a Gynae for this or is seeing a GP is fine

You could see your GP. It could be a hormone imbalance or a cyst.

3

Posted by: Jabulile | 2012/04/19

Side effects after stopping nurlsterate

Reply to Jabulile

I also forgot to mention that I have been on the depo prevera injections for years but now for the past few months I have been getting my period and now it is going on for 2 weeks