Question
Posted by: zandie | 2009-02-12

Menstruationg during pregnancy

I get my periods every month, my breast is itchy and tender. My pregnancy test was positive. Is it normal, do I need to see my doctor?

If you are having regular periods, pregnancy is unlikely. See a doctor to tell what is going on.

3
Posted by: Nics | 2009-02-18

Dear Zandie,

Women sometimes confuse menstruation with vaginal bleeding.
It could be that you are pregnant and just experiencing something called " Decidual Bleeding" . That is quite normal in pregnancy, but the bleeding would be different and shorter than your normal period.

I would recommend you do a blood test. That' s the only way you' ll know.

Good luck!

Reply to Nics
Posted by: FTM | 2009-02-12

Go see you DR just to be safe and sure... but just wanted to share that my mom had her period for 3 months while pregnant with me...

27Weeks.

Reply to FTM
Posted by: s | 2009-02-12

You definetely have to, asap. Bloting is fine but mensturation go see your doc.

Reply to s