Question
Posted by: marlise | 2011/09/05

menstruation stopped

I have stopped using the pill about 2months ago since me &  my husband were seperated. About 2 weeks ago I started drinking the pill again since there is a posibility that we can reunite. I have not menstruated since I stopped drinking the pill, but neither did we have sex. What can be the reason that I have not mentruated for 2 months? I do not have any pains either.

It can take a month or two for your cycle to stabilise after stopping the Pill. Now that you have restarted, you should have a period when you get to the red section.

1