Question
Posted by: joanne | 2010/02/01

menstruation related

hi , i need to know if it normal to have your period twice in one month , let me just explain my situation , i was due for my period on the 1st of jan , which came on time and my next was due on the 4th of feb ,but i got it on the 28th of jan and this lasted about 6 days , now i got it again today being the 1st of feb , please explain to me if this normal or not or maybe my calculations are off , i need your help please...........thank you

If your period started on 28th Jan and lasted for 6 days that would have been till 2 Feb, so I don't really understand.

2

Posted by: anon | 2010/02/01

how can it be 6 days counting from 28-1st, the last day of Jan is 31st.

Reply to anon