Question
Posted by: Sarah J | 2011/04/20

Menstruation problems

I would like to know if something is wrong...I started using Yaz about 2 months ago and recently started with the third pack of pills. Since i started using the Pill I didn''t get my period. I get breakthrough bleeding for 2 days before the placebo pills start around the 27th and 28th pill and then it stops completely during the time i am suppose to get my period.

I am 25 years old. First time I use a contraception and I''m sexually active.

Should I be worried? I have done numerous pregnancy tests - all showing negative.

Please help! Thank you

Pregnancy is not a worry and if you are having regular bleeds just before you start the placebos, that is probably okay.

1