Question
Posted by: koena modikoa | 2011-04-01

menstruation problem

i receive painful periods especialy from my butts.when the pain hits me i cannot stand ,and when i am toilet if it can start it makes me impossible for me to help release myself.is there any kind of medication i can use to help myself...

If you have pain on Day 1 that is fairly normal and responds to Ponstan. If it persists throughout the period, there may be an underlying problem that you should see yur gynae about.

3
Posted by: koena | 2011-04-06

must i go to the doctor when i am menstruating or anytime?or before the date of periods?

Reply to koena
Posted by: koena | 2011-04-06

the pain its too much,it takes 2 to 3 days maybe i must go consult but what suprise me is i don''t get any pains in my stomach during menstruation only through the butts thanks for your advice

Reply to koena
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-04-05