Question
Posted by: confused from Kempton | 2008-11-12

Menstruation Porblems

I have edometreosis, went to a few gynies - no luck there. Then i went to a homeopath - wich helped me a great deal, but in Sep &  Okt i skipped my period. I did a test - not pregnant. Its now 14 days that i got my period - non stop. The flow is not getting any beter and i realy don' t know what to do anymore. I don' t want to go to a gynie anymore, because i only get treated for the problem, that stays the same and they not trying to find a solution for the caues. What can i do?

You probably did not ovulate and therefore missed a period and are now having a heavy 'catch-up' bleed. There isn't really a way to solve the cause for endometriosis. I am also not sure what you want me to advise as I am a gynaecologist and would probably do the same thing as your gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: confused from Kempton | 2008-11-17

Dear Gynaedoc

Can it be that a person is very radio active be the cause of all the menstruation problems that so few of us woman really know? I have been to a Homeopath and this is what all the tests calculated and can it really cause a woman be infertile? Please let my know if you agree with that

Reply to confused from Kempton
Posted by: grace | 2008-11-12

I used to have the same problems so my doctor put me on the pill to regulate my periods. I' ve been off the pill for almost a year now and haven' t had a period since.

Reply to grace