Question
Posted by: Confused | 2011/04/23

menstruation or withdrawal bleeding?

For the last 6 years I''ve been relaying on the Mirena as method of contraception. I had no probems whatsoever. Because we want to start a family I had it removed on Wednesday. Today is Saturday and I am experiencing what I would call a regular onset of my period - bleeding is moderate. My question however is .... should I view this bleeding as a true period or is it just withdrawal bleeding from the removal. (I had no bleeding on thurs, neither on friday). I''ve viewed alot of comments on line that mentioned that this should NOT be viewed as a regular period.
Please advise as i would like to start calculating possible dates of ovulation.
Thank you for your advise in advance

It is difficultr to start working out ovulation immediately after stopping contraception for this reason. Wait till your next period and start then.

2
Posted by: christopher | 2011/04/26

GOOD DAY
MY WIFE HAD A PROBLEM HER MENSTRUATION CICLES IS A WHOLE WEEK AND SOMETIMES THE BLEEDING IS 8 DAYS.IS THERE A PROBLEM .SHE SAID IT IS VERY PAINFULL.

Reply to christopher