Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2009/11/23

Menstruation gone

Hai there Doc, thanks for all the info and advise! I don' t know if i should be worried, but i haven' t had my period for 2 months now. I' m 24 year old, single at the moment and not sexual active (and hasn' t been). I didn' t have a drastic change in lifestyle, but i i' m a bit stressed because of work etc. I' m eating normally, but i have been excercising more frequently and more intense. I was wondering if i should be worried?? This has happened in the past too, but not for so long. Please advise me...

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly. Keep a mesntrual diary and if you miss more than 3 periods in a year, you should see a gynaecologist.

1