Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2012-09-24

Menstruation and birth control

Hi, I just had my period but it was light bleeding and I only really noticed it when I wiped. I am worried as to whether this is my period because my usual period is quite heavy and lasts about 6 days.

I started taking Oralcon as it says take on 1st day of menstrual cycle. So I started taking it and 4 days later I stopped bleeding is this normal?

I haven''t had sex for a month and before that I used a condom each time. I would also like to know if it wasn''t my period how effective would it be?

If your period came at the correct time, then it is most likely just a lighter period. The Pill can cause periods to be lighter. If you are worried about pregnancy, do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-09-28