Posted by: phemelo | 2012-07-31

I have a hormone problem I cant menstruate on my own the doctors referred me to triphasil i just started using them. I use triphasil i bought three packs already but once each packet finishes i buy another one just like that and finished them all how many packets should i buy to beforeni menstruate. Now i am going to buy the forth packet. please help youcan contact me on 078179 2753

Dear Phemel
The important issue is that of the cause of the hormone imbalance or problem, and in some case the use of the contraceptive pill such as triphasil may not directly treat the cause. It is also important for me to know your age and whether you at any stage in the past had normal menstruation. If you have never mebtruated on your own before, than the condition is called PRIMARY AMENORRHOEA as opposed to SECONDARY AMENORRHOEA which is a situation where a person has had previous menstruations on their own, but has now stopped seeing their period. In either case it is important to have a full and thorough work up by a gynaecologist or a fertility specialist as the treatments can be very different according to the different causes.
Answered by: Dr M.I.Cassim

Posted by: CELTIC | 2012-08-02

Maybe you should see Gynae dear to run tests than to continue with taking Triphasil. my heart goes out for you dear.

Reply to CELTIC