Question
Posted by: Anna | 2011/12/20

Menstruation

I hope this docter will answer me. I am 36, have 3 kids and have been on Melodene for 10 years. Im my sicle of 28 days i start bleeding apart form day 1 also around day 15 for a day or 2. What can this be? Is it the pill, hormones or is it something else? Please help

If this is a recent development, it may not be related to the Pill, but could be some problem with the cervix or uterus. If you have always had it, it could be breakthrough bleeding, meaning that you need a stronger Pill. Discuss it with your gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: baby | 2012/01/11

ek wil net graag weet of dit normaal is om vir n jaar lank sonder menstasie te wees dan skielik weer te begin en dit vloei net aan houdend geen pyn .... ek is 50 en ek tel vreeslik gewig op vasgestel ek het onaktiewe skildklier ek drink die eltroksin maar ek wil graag weet hoe sterk kan ek dit drink
dankie

Reply to baby