Question
Posted by: Nobuhle | 2011-11-10

Menstruation

Hi Doctor i am having an abnornal menstrution i menstrutated 3 times last months and even now i''m on my periods, I don''t know what the problem i.m using contraceptives pills which i recently started after i was using Injection and when i was on injection i was not going on period please help.

It could be a reaction to stopping the injection, but could also be a problem with the womb or cervix. You should see your doctor.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-11-15

Posted by: sharon | 2011-11-10

Hi Doctor

Im currently aged 45 an recently went on the pill (Yaz) to regulate periods &  control the heavy bleeding. For the past 2 months bleeding has been unusual. No blood appearing on sanitary pad only when i wipe &  period is continuing going on 8 days. Is this normal

Reply to sharon