Question
Posted by: Tammy | 2010/04/29

Menstruation

Hi doc. In November last year I had the two month injection contraceptive but decided not to use it anymore . Since then I didint had my period. May I also add that I was using this injection about a year prior to the one that I got in November, and after a month or so I started having my period. What could be the cause that still no period. Could it be that the Ivedal that I was on for a few months could have an effect?, and the stress.My breasts get sore like they usually get before I have my period and the menstruation pains but not the period. What should I do?

Hallo Tammy
Ask your doctor to prescribe an oral contraceptive for a few months - the injection contains only progesterone and sometimes one needs a bit of esterogen supplement to get the menstruations started again.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/29

Hallo Tammy

Reply to cyberdoc