Question
Posted by: Hen | 2009/02/04

Menstruation

I am a 27 year old women, not married and no children. When I was 19 I had cancer of the thyriod and it was removed. I am very concern about my cycle, it last only 2 days where it usely lasted 5 days, the colour on the pad is a dark brown, but going to the toilet the colour is normal. There is no bad odour. I am really concern about what is going on, can you please supply me with some information.

The colour of the blood is not really important. If the periods are very light, this can be related to hyperthyroidism. Check your thyroid function.