Question
Posted by: ryan | 2011/07/04

Menstruating while pregnant

Is it possible for a woman to still menstruate while she is pregnant?Even as much as four months into the pregnancy

Regular menstruation should not occur during pregnancy.However, some pregnant women do bleed. This is usually due to a threatened miscarriage.

4

Posted by: cat | 2011/07/05

Hi there. It is not normal to have a period while you are pregnant but it could happen. I know a woman who had her period for most of her pregnancy and she still had a healthy baby. But i will suggest to go to your dr just to check it out and make sure all is well.

Reply to cat
Posted by: WVW | 2011/07/04

Good Day Most Doctors says no but i was one of the Woman that had my period till i was 16 weeks pregnant &  then it ended in a miss courage I did not know i was pregnant until i was 14 weeks pregnant &  before i went for my first scan i had a misscarouge So if you are Pregnant &  still have a period go to your doctor as soon as possible
Have a nice Day

Reply to WVW