Question
Posted by: Mel | 2011-08-09

Menstruated for two weeks

HI there.
Menstruated every month like clock until I had my son. Since then its been every two or three months. The last few years it''s been more like 5-6 months between sessions. Two years ago at the gyni, I questioned this and his comment was : why do you want to menstruate every month?

When I menstruated now in July (last one was January), it was for two weeks, which when I looked it up, a few websites indicated that this was too long.

I need to know if I should be worried &  go see a (different) gyni or not.

This is definitely not normal. It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly and should have a proper gynae assessment.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-08-16