Question
Posted by: Viv | 2010-02-21

menstrual problems

Dear Doc

It''s been 4months since I''ve stopped using concraceptives(nuristerate) and I only had my period in the third month,of which a lot of people said it was normal.My problem now is that since havin the periods my cycle seems to be irregular as I am still menstruating but the flow is very light,this is the second week in one month.Is this normal?

This is normal.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-02-23

This is normal.

Posted by: lihle | 2010-02-22

Hi Elize, you are not alone, I didn''t have periods last year october-december and on the 19th of January I started menstruating. It started very light but two weeks back they became so heavy with huge clots. This is not the first time ever since I was 15years old. I went to the doctor 4 times and he told me he doesn''t see anything, I ever used any contraception since am not sexually active. I have lost hope.

Reply to lihle
Posted by: elizabeth | 2010-02-22

my problem is that I did not have my periods for 4 months.My cycle started again but the problem is that my flow is now too heavy and I have lots of clots comming out , I have been menstruating for 11 days is this normal. Do you mybe have an idea of what is rong with me.

Reply to elizabeth