Posted by: naz | 2010-02-12

menstrual problems

im 20 yrs old and dnt get my periods properly i went on the pill but left it after a few months is there somthing i acn eat or take thats natural for me to regulate my like something that brings it on by balacing whatever is not right in my body as i hav a swelling on the right side and i notice that it went down when i did get it for a few months without the pill.thw swelling causes pain and when i dnt get it the swelling gets bigger

Expert ImageNatural health

hormonal imbalance can be caused by many different things. also different types of treatment are then prescribed specifically for that person. In general progesterone cream helps to regulate the body - use 1/4 teaspoon from day 14 - 28. This will ease the swelling as well.

Dr Debbie