Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2008/08/19

Menstrual Problems

I' ve been bleeding on and off between my period since last year. Went to the doc and they said it was possibly hormonal. It went away but started again about 2 mnths ago. I just go one day or so between periods that i dont bleed or discharge with blood in. I need some advice pls because its really worrying. I' m on no cotraceptive as they all had very nasty affects on me. I' m 33 with an eleven yr old child

I would suggest that you have a pap smear and a D&C.

1
Posted by: Me | 2008/11/05

Hi. I have exactly the same problem! Mine is just at the lighter stage again this month! I have been for a papsmear and my results came back normal (if that is what you call it) I have no idea what a D& C is. Please if you have any new information or news, post it here, because I know how irritating it can be (especially if you get moodswings with it like I do). And I will do the same.

Reply to Me