Posted by: K | 2009-08-11

Menstrual Pill

I am due to get my periods in a few days and would like to know if there is possibly a pill i can take which will stop my period for a day or 2 if i do get my menstrual cycle.

Basically there are 2 days which i cannot have my menstrual cycle.

If there is such a pill would i be able to buy it over the counter or would i need a presciption.

Bronwyn is right. You have to start at least a week before your period, unless you are on the Pill.

Posted by: Bronwyn | 2009-08-13

If you are currently on the pill, you can just skip the red ones (sugar pills) and carry on with the white/yellow ones. When you want to get your period you just take the red ones again. Also, there is a pill that a docotr can give you, but you need to take it about a week and a half before your expected period, and even then, it might not work.

Reply to Bronwyn
Posted by: Hillary | 2009-08-13

My Advice, dont mess with your cycle. It wasnt meant to stop and once you start messing with it you could be sorry later.

Reply to Hillary